Saturday 13 October 2012

My Shopping Conquest #130


 Below: Ready for camouflage? I am... spotting my new ASOS camouflage sleeve shirt today!:-P
ASOS Fall Winter 2012 Camouflage Sleeve Shirt

If you have been following mens fashion trends for the past months, you would have noticed the camouflage print have made a comeback. Never going out of favour for designers, it's just a matter of time this masculine pattern gets recurred as inspirations for the greatest fashion minds.

Dries Van Noten, Jimmy Choo and Valentino were the major players embracing the camouflage pattern for Spring Summer 2013, while Phillip Lim digitised it for the modern dandy in his Fall Winter 2012 collection. Detailings spotting these military patterns also appeared everywhere to invade into every men's wardrobe.

Hence, when I first saw this ASOS camouflage sleeve shirt... it was love at first sight. The shirt may be slightly overwhelming to wear with sleeves unrolled... but it looked fantastic with sleeves rolled up to reveal just the right amount of camouflage. I did my camouflage rounds today with the shirt, spotting a Zara Khaki chinos, Lanvin shoes and the ever versatile Balenciaga Mens Large Clip clutch!


More pics on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: ASOS

No comments: